ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Newman Kunti Lin, Ph.D., PE. (where PE
stands for 'Professional Engineer',
but here has been re-defined as for 'Penile Engineer' who can help
you repair your erectile dysfunction or impotence (frigid) due to penile
enlargement exercises , drug
antidepressant & hormone-based
birth control), natural
ringing , penile
pumping, or vibrator-induced
damage. Do you want to know more? OK, Click
here! or there,
Or do you need some examples? click
here! It is very stupid to practice the so-called penile enlargement
exercises (no muscle inside your penis!); it is immoral to sell the penile enlargement exercises which
likely result in penile
dysfunction and premature
tear down the delicate penile spongy tissue (sinusoids structure) to the
collagenous scar tissue; or you will deform or shrink your penis!)
Born in Taiwan, 1951.
BS in Oceanography, National Taiwan Oceanic University,
MS in Coastal Engineering, University Of Florida at Gainesville
M.S. Thesis: "Design of Linear Wave-Gage Arrays for Directional Spectra of Ocean Waves"
Ph.D. in Engineering, Dept. of Civil Engineering, University Of California at Berkeley, 1982.
Ph.D. Thesis: "Excitation of Edge Waves"
Professional mechanical Engineer (PE) , registered in
the State of Florida, 1985.
> Taught Physics and Fluid mechanics in Tan-Nan
Junior College, Taiwan, 1975-1976
> Taught Ocean Wave Mechanics, Ocean Signal Processing,
Vibrations, Ocean Engineering Lab., Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Ship Theory, Advanced
Hydrodynamics, Physical Oceanography at Florida Atlantic University, Boca
> Funded Applied Science And Engineering Research,
Inc. in 1987.
> Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, since 1988.
> Expanded Research Center for Multiple, Sexual Orgasms under the new naturopathic and bioelectric research institute, The LIN Institute, 2/12/1999.
1. Interactions among the statically alternating electromagnetic field, the blood flow field, and the nervous function.
2. Wave theory of sexual orgasms, bioelectric engineering of the nervous systems, and engineering mechanics of the endocrine, muscular, and cardiovacular systems for chronic pains and cramps.
3. Excitation of Sexual Orgasm in the human body; Bragg's Scattering of Orgasmic Waves by the Sternum (women) and Spinal Cord (Men).
4. Tao, physics and engineering science.
5. Wave mechanics - Radio/ocean wave interactions,
Scattering and resonance of orgasmic, acoustic, elastic and water waves.
6. Doppler radar for surface wave and current
7. Sonic sensors for ranging, detection and non-destructive, and tidal and wave measurements.
8. Digital signal and image processing.
9. Reversal engineering of the brain/nervous and
sex-organ functional disorders due to drug
abuse, pot smoking,
excessive orgasm, penile
prostate or urethral
abrasion by corrosion seminal jets, vibrator-induced
and vaginal damage, hormone-based
birth control, vaginal
abrasion and hysterectomy.
1. "Measuring Vibrational Frequency on Vibratable Pins", US Patent #4,850,225.
2. "Method and Apparatus to Control a Beach at an Inlet and to Maintain the Inlet", US Patent #4,898,495.
3. Invented the Vacuum-Cupping Massage Method in 1993.